1. got my shred on again this am, i think i might be getting a lil' bit stronger from it.
2. i have always been stacey's pantry cleaner/organizer and she was whining that i hadn't done it in awhile so chloe and i tackled the disastrous job....
i can't believe i left without taking an after picture, it looked fabulous.
3. i went for a run with my sister in seaside yesterday. 6.43miles 59:48
i hope i can keep up this pace for my long run sunday.
|this is not my pic, it was raining on our run(like always)|
4. i need to make hotel reservations for seattle rock and roll. i'm not sure if i should stay close to the start or the finish?? the start would be nice for getting there in the morning but it would be way easier to have my family at the finish if the hotel was close by.
5. i get to go have mothers day tea with my kindergartner today:)