Thursday, May 26, 2011

30 days till marathon #2....so not prepared!!

yep, i'm alive:)
just busy being a wife, mom, and runner....sort of.
thirty days till seattle and i have yet to do a long run! having bronchitis really fouled things up.  at least i'm done with the meds with no horrible tendon side effects like i read about;)
should i do a 20 miler like tuesday, or is that to close??  i think i need to go for it.  i should probably do a couple 18's too!
we are off to Sunriver, OR tomorrow for a little vaca, oh ya and to do the happy girl half marathon.
this is the bling we get along with a hat and shirt:)

last week we had a few days of sunshine and it was SOOOO nice!
it's gone now.

clay had a school field trip to cannon beach that i got to go on with him, so fun.
it was raining when we left the school but stopped when we got to cannon beach, thank goodness.








well, i better get my butt of the couch and pack, we're leaving in the morning and cole has a baseball game tonight, if the rain stays away.
happy thursday.


4 comments:

  1. My marathon is just over 2 weeks away and I haven't ran all week because of an achilles injury...from pushing my training too much. Be careful with this last month & don't push it too much if you haven't been doing a lot of long runs. If I were you, I wouldn't do a 20...go shorter. Good luck though. Yay for the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We noticed that you started following our blog. We hope you like what you see :) Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower! Just wanted to say hi!
    Love the pic of your daughter and the bumbo seat. My son is newly interested in ours now that I got it down for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete